The Vizsla Newzsletter
9. Never did like having a full nights sleep
8. Wanted my Vet to get a new BMW
7. Thought the furniture looked too nice
6. Love the sounds of puppies in the morning, noon, afternoon, evening, midnight, pre-dawn, etc.
5. Garden and backyard needed renovations, and didn't want to pay a gardener.
4. Neighbours didn't complain enough
3. Kids weren't enough of a challenge
2. If you can train & show one dog, why not ten
1. Wanted to see if spouse really meant those vows
Image: This one is NOT a photo BY Susan but a photo OF Susan taken in the new outfit she bought to show my young Vizsla, Spirit (Tigar Lily of Szep-Allat).
Susan is a Vizsla owner and lover ... so Steve & I could not leave her languishing in a hotel for an indefinite length of time and invited her to spend her exile at our place!!
So I have had four weeks of visiting Vizslas, some fun field trial training, dog shows, Vizsla video watching and photo collecting! Susan is a photographer and lots of photos from her will probably surface in the next few newsletters!
These wonderful dogs of ours can open so many more doors for us - Susan is not the first overseas friend we have made initially due to the one major thing in common - our beautiful Vizslas! And we look forward to meeting many more Vizsla owners - including the New Zealand ones!
|This Vizsla newsletter is hosted on the Web by The Computer Suite Limited, Distributors of "The Trader Series" Accounting Programs.|
Return to the Home Page